Saturday, March 6, 2010

Maybe this will help?

So, since I've never felt like crap while pregnant, I have no idea how to help you feel better.  I don't know if any of these will work but I saw these in a comment section of someone's post on pregnancy suckage and freezer meals.  You already know about the Zofran, but maybe one of these others will help too?  Totally a shot in the dark:

I don't have any tips for frozen food, but I DO for morning sickness. I am in the throws of it right as I type, and these have helped me a lot:



1. Sea bands--little black wrist bands you buy at a drug store that have acupressure points. THESE WORK. I PROMISE.


2. Zofran-- if you have insurance, have your Doctor prescribe this miracle anti-nausea pill. It truly takes a significant edge off.


3. Tums/Anti-acid--This one took experiencing it to believe it. I don't take it when I have heartburn (because I don't have that yet), but when I feel nausea. IT WORKS. This may be obvious to you, but it wasn't for me. I am grateful I finally tried it.

Jill signature

1 comment:

  1. i tried the seabands...they're crap. i'm already on zofran, but have not tried tums. thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete